Pesticide free fly control
Fly traps for horse farms,
dog kennels & restaurants
Commercial & domestic fly
Unique fly bait trap system
Eliminate flies easily & safely
Strongly effective in
decreasing your fly
problems, even pesticide-
Maintenance free and completely disposable fly traps. Nothing to clean up!
Used in the professional pest control industry. A farmer's true friend for fly control use on poultry farms, dairy farms, stables, livestock ranches, feed lots, kennels. The trap also draws flies away from restaurant dumpsters or from anywhere that flies are a problem.
Proven results and economy are behind the success of Flies Be Gone fly traps.
Effective fly control for up to 4 weeks. That's powerful!
Flies be Gone bait is not a synthetic chemical manufactured in a laboratory, it's real, hand-made fly food. That is why the flies love it.
How it Works:
The flies enter Flies be Gone thru a trap door. Inside, the flies enjoy a free lunch that they remember for the rest of their lives. It is not our fault that they cannot get out.
Only the size of a football, each fly trap catches up to 20,000 flies. Easy to use, it is disposable and requires no maintenance.
Used outdoors, Flies be Gone provides strategically effective perimeter fly defense over a large area.
In high demand by pest control professionals, it is now used extensively on horse ranches, zoos, and near restaurants.
Get one working for you!
News Flash: Flies Be Gone fly trap has been selected for use with USA Armed Forces in Iraq because it is effective, non toxic, economical, and disposable under even very difficult conditions.
The US Department of Defense has designated Flies be Gone with a prestigious National
US Armed Forces Combat Tested!
Amazing, Non-toxic Fly Trap Now Available to General Public!
"I used the Flies Be Gone in Iraq for nearly 2 years under some of the harshest conditions imaginable. On Camp Fallujah the Flies Be Gone was the only method available due to restrictions on spraying. Working alone, the Flies Be Gone traps allowed our troops to work and eat in a fly free environment without the need for pesticides."
–– Rocco Moschetti, International Pest Control Expert
"I'm a Bomb Dog Handler here in Baghdad, ...We were overrun by flies, could not eat our food without ingesting the flies as well. I counted 75 flies on my arms and hands. Our "Bug Man" put out 3-4 of your traps... in days life was good...."
-- Dennis B., Baghdad, Iraq
"Greatly impressed with your fly traps! They have trapped thousands of flies!!!!! Great product."
-- David C., Honolulu
"After purchasing and using your product, there is only one word for it... Fabulous!!! I couldn't be more pleased. I have a small flock of geese and flies had infested their feeding and breeding areas because of the droppings. The day after I hung up the trap, I could already see results! I will swear by your product forever, and have already recommended it to everyone I know who has outdoor animals. Thanks for a wonderful product."
-- Pat W., Griswold, Connecticut
"We live next to a farm and couple of houses from active chicken house. Flies be Gone has enabled us to enjoy the outside of our home – patio and porch. We are absolutely amazed at the number of flies caught and how fast the traps filled up."
-- Ann. G., Marietta, Pennsylvania
"Works wonderful... many people around here have been impressed with it."
-- C. K. Forman
"These may be the best things ever invented. We live across the road from a dairy farm. Without Flies Be Gone, we would be trapped inside from April through October."
–– Barbara B., Christiana, Pennsylvania
Send us your story and pictures!
We love to tell the story about how Flies Be Gone has made your life fly-free! Write us a short paragraph and a photo of your trap in use and we may feature it on our website. Those chosen will recieve a FREE FLY TRAP!
Send your story and images to:
(by sending us your words and images, you consent to our use of these in our advertising and promotional materials without further permission or compensation).
All orders are processed through a secure payment site.
- Find the appropriate Quantity Range for the number of traps you wish to order.
- Enter the quantity of traps you'd like to purchase.
- Click on the "Buy Now" button.
- You will be taken to a secure Shopping Cart where the number of traps will be shown and the total amount you will be charged, plus shipping (if applicable).
1 to 5
6 to 15
16 to 35
36 to 60
61 to 100
- Shipping charge for Continental USA customers is $8.95 per order up to 35 traps. For 36 traps and above, there is no charge for shipping. Shipping within the Continental USA is via UPS. UPS can deliver to street addresses only, so please no P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping charge for customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico is $9.95 per order for up to 5 traps, $13.95 per order for up to 15 traps, and $19.95 per order for up to 35 traps. For 36 traps and above, there is no charge for shipping. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico is via USPS.
- Shipping to APO and FPO addresses is via USPS. Same charges as Continental USA customers above.
- Shipping charges for countries other than the USA are available on request.
Copyright 2008 by Monster Flytrap. All rights reserved worldwide.